This routine will target your quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves. As alwyas, remember to complete some stretches before starting any workout.
- Step on the middle of your resistance bands with feet shoulder width apart.
- Grab the ends of your resistance bands and wrap them around your hands if necessary to reach your desired resistance.
- Bend your knees until your hips are the same height as your knees or slightly lower if your comfortable.
- Make sure to look straight ahead, keep your shoulders up and your back straight.
- Complete about 3 to 4 sets of 10 to 12 reps.